Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Thirty Two Weeks





  • How far along?: 32 weeks...not much further to go!
  • Baby is the size of a: I think he/she is about 4lbs now, but it wouldn't surprise me if this baby was a tiny little one!
  • The Bump: I see little hands and feet bulge out of it about every night now...high fives will have to do until I get to kiss this sweet baby's face!
  • Symptoms: Heartburn like nobody's business. Exhausted. So grateful I can carry this baby but it definitely is hard work!
  • Food Cravings: Ice cold popsicles. It's hot!
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope!
  • Sleep: The struggle is real! I toss and turn and just when I'm about to fall asleep, baby wakes up and wants to play in my belly!
  • What I miss: Being able to breathe and talk at the same time.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: :)
  • Movement: This kid is fierce!
  • Maternity Clothes: I don't know how pregnant women get by without them.
  • Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and baby is head down! Now it's just a matter of time!
  • Best Moment of the Week: Brett's done with school now, so we've been able to enjoy lots of family time! Whether it be swimming, working in the yard, or just eating together, it's been so wonderful spending time together!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Spending time with friends this weekend! 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment