Monday, July 27, 2015

Thirty Eight Weeks


  • How far along?: 38 weeks! (posting this a week late though!)
  • Baby is the size of a: I would guess about 6lbs?
  • The Bump: We are at max capacity here, people.
  • Symptoms: Contractions, exhausted
  • Food Cravings: Orange Juice and Donuts
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope!
  • Sleep: I'm trying to get good sleep, but I'm peeing about every hour on the hour, plus my hips are so sore, it's been difficult getting comfortable
  • What I miss: Talking without panting for breath
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On, but will probably come off soon, thanks to the heat!
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: I think so? But we'll wait to finalize when baby's here!
  • Movement: Baby's still pretty active
  • Maternity Clothes: You can usually see a bit of my belly peeking out of my shirt, and I only have about 1 or 2 pairs of shorts that fit. Enter: Brett's t shirts and shorts. Thankful to have such a burly, handsome husband!
  • Labor Signs: Nothing really, just contractions and lots of pressure, but not dilated or effaced.
  • Best Moment of the Week: Levi started saying "mama" (again after a year hiatus) so that's pretty much the cutest thing ever
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: I wanna meet this baby :)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment