Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thirteen Weeks

Cutest Photobomb Ever



  • How far along?: 13 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a:  A little bigger than last week....I think by now he/she is like a little more than 2 inches long? bizarre.
  • The Bump: popping out more and more!
  • Symptoms: throwing up every morning all of a sudden, ready for that to end. but less nauseous and more energy. it's a pregnant miracle!
  • Food Cravings: salsa, chocolate milk, gummy lifesavers
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: mostly Sophie's dog food and the smell of our pantry/fridge.
  • Sleep: Weird dreams and lots of pee breaks. hopefully those take a backseat here, soon.
  • What I miss: I'm not even much of a drinker, but I'd love a cold Strongbow
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: on
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: I have names picked out....getting Brett to agree is always the challenge
  • Movement: I had been feeling little pops and bubbles occasionally these last couple of weeks, but a couple days ago I started feeling real movement. I like to be to the point where it's actually consistent, but it's fun being in the middle of something then suddenly being reminded that baby's alive and well!
  • Maternity Clothes: There's a severe lack of motivation to dress cute this time around. I'm sure once the weather warms up and we actually go more places, I'll try to dress a little nicer, but day to day, it's sweat pants and oversized t shirts.
  • Labor Signs: Nope. Please stay that way until the last week of July :)
  • Best Moment of the Week: feeling kicks and having Levi hold my hand and rub my back when I puke. he's just the sweetest little boy.
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: the magical 2nd trimester, where there's no place for vomiting and queasiness (right? ha!)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment