Thursday, March 12, 2015

Eighteen Weeks


Pic taken at 19+2...we've been busy!


  • How far along?: 18 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a: about 6 inches head to rump :) see, I can google :)
  • The Bump: is starting to bump into things.
  • Symptoms: really not throwing up anymore, with the exception of one or two times. halleljuah!
  • Food Cravings: seriously folks, this babe is a hungry one! I can't seem to eat enough
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: nope!
  • Sleep: starting to be more comfortable sleeping on my sides, but I can't wait until I can be a belly/back sleeper again!
  • What I miss: nothing, really.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: on
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: names are so tough. when I write out the ones I like, I want all of them. I'm just gonna need to have like 8 kids so that I can use up all my names!
  • Movement: you know it! over all, not as active as Levi (yet) Perhaps I have a mellow little babe growing in there?? Sounds blissful!
  • Maternity Clothes: Yes, and let me just say a quick thanks to all those who loaned me clothes last time! You clearly carried me through because I really don't have much. I'm trying to hold off buying much until it warms up though since most of my pregnancy will be in warmer months! 
  • Labor Signs: Nope way Jose!
  • Best Moment of the Week: These last few weeks have been hard as we said goodbye to Brett's mom :( but we are grateful for this baby and the joy he/she has brought to us already!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: our ultrasound! sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks :) But yes, sorry, we are still waiting to find out the gender until the baby's birth day!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment