Friday, May 4, 2012

A Nautical Celebration

This past weekend we were able to celebrate the upcoming arrival of my nephew! This little man is planned to join us in just a few weeks, and my sister and I were excited to plan the party. And yes, I call it a party, because, let's face it, "showers" can be pretty boring. Anyway, we were grateful for our family and friends who took time out of their days to bless my brother and his sweet wife. Nothing is more wonderful than people who gather and pray boldly that this new life would one day surrender himself to our God. Here are a few pics from our Ahoy! It's a Boy! nautical celebration! Be sure to check back in in just a few short weeks to meet the latest addition!







**The silverware idea was courtesy of Pinterest. The "Crab Cake" was created by a friend at LinZcakes LLC. The punch is 4 parts Sprite with 1 part Strawberry Daiquiri mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment