Monday, January 14, 2013

Dear Baby Fox (21 Weeks)

21 Weeks
 (I had a 20 week letter and chalkboard post in mind, 
but I've been so sick this week I haven't gotten around to it.)

Dear Baby BOY Fox,
  Yes, that's right! You're mama's little man! How awesome is that. Your daddy and I are so excited to become parents to a son. You've been so active lately. Sometimes I just sit and watch my belly go from side to side. It's the coolest thing. We are blessed.
  I'm officially past half way done being pregnant. That means in just 19 weeks, you will be arriving! I cannot wait to see your face and kiss your cheeks and tell you how much I love you. I've wondered a lot lately about who you will look like. I just can't picture you yet, but if you look anything like your daddy, you'll be so dang handsome.
  Speaking of your daddy, I think you've inherited his sense of humor. You were perfectly still as I was talking to your grandma one night. I turned to her and told her that I had to pee. Right then, you kicked my bladder. I started laughing, and you did it three more times! Ornery boy. You'll fit in just perfectly though, rest assured. We laugh a lot in this house.
   Baby boy, I pray all the time that God will continue to take care of you and allow you to grow healthy and strong. I'm praying that even now, God would work in your heart and prepare you for the day you have an opportunity to follow Him. Baby, nothing else matters in this life. Not what we wear or money or popularity or anything. The only thing that matters is loving Jesus and living like Him. I pray you understand that one day and that you choose Him.
   You are loved, sweet boy.
Love, Mama


  • How far along?: 21 weeks...halfway there!!
  • Baby is the size of a:  About 10 1/2 inches head to toe!!! Wowza!
  • The Bump: Big. Although, I'm proud to say, I've only gained 2 lbs so far!! That's the one perk throwing up has!
  • Symptoms: Still having pukey days 2 or 3 times a week...incredibly itchy, rashy skin. The price ya pay...
  • Food Cravings: Chocolate Milk...what!?
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: When people talk about gross things, I still gag.
  • Sleep: I sleep well about 4 hours at a time...I guess I'm just getting prepared for what's to come!
  • What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, feeling healthy
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Nothing official...probably won't until the little guy is here!
  • Gender: IT'S A BOY! So excited!
  • Movement: He's been consistent ever since the night before our ultrasound (December 27)...Even Brett got to feel him! He kicks and rolls around all day long, then let's me sleep at night. I love him.
  • Maternity Clothes: Got another pair of jeans in H&M's maternity section for just $15!! Found a few shirts at Clothes Mentor, as well. Enough to hold me over for a while.
  • Labor Signs: None.
  • Best Moment of the (last few) Week(s): Telling our friends and family that a baby boy is on his way!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Being on the downhill stretch of pregnancy...enjoying his sweet movements but I am simply zonked.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment