Monday, February 18, 2013

Dear Baby Fox (26 weeks)

26 Weeks


Dear Baby Fox,
  Your daddy and I took a tour of the birthplace at our hospital this morning. It's becoming so much more real, that in just about 14 more weeks, we'll be meeting you for the first time. I won't lie...when we toured the delivery room, every ounce of me wanted to just jump in that bed and get things rolling!! Rest assured, I refrained. I've been a little stressed because I want to make our home all ready for you. Some people refer to it as the "nesting" stage of pregnancy. It's just that with every step, I get more and more excited about the fact that we'll be bringing you home for good. What a sweet day that will be.
  Once again I've been reminded how blessed we are, that God would allow us to discover you and that we'd be lucky enough to watch you grow into a healthy baby boy. This is not something we take for granted. I pray every day God would continue to bless and keep you and that I would never complain or forget how much of a gift you are.
  Next weekend is your Aunt Kortney's wedding. I apologize in advance if you get pushed around too much while your mama shows off her goofy dance moves. One day I'll have to take you out on the dance floor and teach you a thing or two. Don't be embarrassed, and if you are, don't let me know!
  Happy growing, sweet babe! I love you!
All my heart, Mama



  • How far along?: 26 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a:  14 inches long 
  • The Bump: Definitely growing...developed my first tiny stretch mark :/
  • Symptoms: Just being out of breath and as of a few days ago my hips are starting to really hurt by the end of the day, especially if I walked around a lot that day
  • Food Cravings: Nothing too crazy
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope!
  • Sleep: Better than it's been, with the exception of waking up with hip pain
  • What I miss: Warm weather so I can just slip on flip flops...putting on boots is getting more and more difficult these days
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Nothing official but progress is being made
  • Movement: I swear this kid's an octopus...my belly moves in every direction all at once
  • Maternity Clothes: It's sad when maternity clothes become too small
  • Labor Signs: Nothing.
  • Best Moment of the (last few) Week(s): Spending time with Brett, being excited to meet the baby
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: My sister's wedding :)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment