Monday, February 4, 2013

Dear Baby Fox (24 weeks)

24 Weeks
(To view previous letters: 21 Weeks18 Weeks


Dear Baby Fox,
  Your dad and I were talking the other night about how in (at most) 17 weeks, we are going to have you home with us! That makes my heart so happy. We have so much to do to get ready for your arrival! I've been so sick for so long that the last thing from my mind has been a to-do list. Now that I'm finally feeling better (thank you, by the way!), I'm realizing we better get busy!!
  You kick ALL day long now. It's the sweetest thing. You've brought me so much joy in the last couple of months...I can't imagine how overwhelmed with joy I'll be when I actually meet you. And obviously, I'm excited out of my mind to meet you. But I'm even more excited to watch your daddy meet you. He's the best man on earth, and he loves you so much! There's something about the thought of watching my two favorite boys in the world meet for the first time that makes me tear up just thinking about it.
  We're so blessed to be expecting such an awesome baby boy. And a healthy one, at that. We did nothing to deserve you. God was just gracious enough to bless us with you, and He's taken the time to mold and form every part of you. You're a gift, sweet baby. A gift that your dad and I surrender completely to the Lord. We pray for you daily, that you would one day chose to follow Jesus and impact this world for Him. 
  Keep kicking and fattening up, sweet boy! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!
Love, Mama




  • How far along?: 24 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a:  almost a foot long!
  • The Bump: More like a mountain
  • Symptoms: Dare I say it? With the exception of one bad day,  I'm finally feeling good! 17+ pills a day will help ya. Also, my belly button is looking like all sorts of crazy these days!
  • Food Cravings: Fruity Pebbles, Starburst, Oranges, and Burger King's Raspberry Iced Tea
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: NO!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!
  • Sleep: It's touch and go...I guess it's God's way of preparing me for when he's here
  • What I miss: Being able to sit up and not be out of breath
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: I think we're slowly narrowing it down
  • Movement: It's crazy and I love it
  • Maternity Clothes: I've been so blessed by friends allowing me to borrow some of their maternity clothes...I really haven't had to buy very much!
  • Labor Signs: I'm pretty sure I had a few random contractions the other afternoon
  • Best Moment of the (last few) Week(s): Happy report that baby is growing perfectly!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Getting his nursery ready!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment