Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dear Baby Fox (28 Weeks)


Dear Baby Fox (28 Weeks)



Dear Baby Fox,
  Hey there, sweet boy. Some people in your life that you'll come to love very, very much are planning a baby shower to celebrate YOU!! You are going to love being out here in the world! I can't wait to gather with friends and talk all about what life will be like once you arrive. I'm sure we're in for a few surprises, but I can't help but think it's going to be much sweeter.
  You are growing up so fast! You're already over 2 pounds!! You'll probably only grow another 4 to 5 inches before your delivery. You're far enough along that if you were born now, you would be just fine!! Your lungs are maturing and your little body is fattening up just enough to keep you nice and warm when you get here! Feel free to get just fat enough that your cheeks are extra kissable!!
  Our lives are about to change for the better. Your daddy and I are trying to spend as much time together as possible in these last few weeks. Don't misunderstand me, I couldn't be more excited to welcome you into our family! It's just crazy to think how much our lives are going to change, so we're trying to soak it all in before you get here! We continue to pray for your heart and your health and we simply praise God for all He has blessed us with! I love you to the moon and back, baby boy!! 
My heart overflows, Mama


  • How far along?: 28 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a:  Eggplant, I believe. He is over 2lbs now!!!
  • The Bump: Sporting Brett's t shirts now as my belly hangs out the bottom of mine
  • Symptoms: Just lower back and hip pain
  • Food Cravings: Reese's Cups
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope!
  • Sleep: Waking up about twice a night now to go to the bathroom...this kid is getting heavy!!
  • What I miss: My jeans...I've loved my maternity jeans from H&M, but they're getting tighter and tighter
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: They are narrowed down :)
  • Movement: As fun as the wedding was last weekend, I was sad because I didn't get to stop and enjoy his kicks as much since I was so busy running around...love feeling his sweet love taps!
  • Maternity Clothes: I'm trying to make what I have last until the end...we'll see how that ends up
  • Labor Signs: Nothing.
  • Best Moment of the (last few) Week(s): Officially being in the last trimester, meeting my friend's new baby boy, and getting a pedicure :)
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Our first baby shower in 2 weeks!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment