Monday, March 18, 2013

Dear Baby Fox (30 weeks)

Dear Baby Fox (30 weeks)


Dear Baby Fox,
  I'm losing so much sleep just dreaming about you. I often wonder who you will be and what you will look like. Will you have your daddy's hazel greens or my blue eyes? Will you have my outspoken personality or will you have your dad's laid back, observant demeanor? I just want to hold you and know you!
  You are due in just a mere 10 weeks. When did that happen? I'm getting impatient to meet you and have you home with us, but I'm trying to savor these last few weeks of pregnancy. Your sweet movements melt my heart every time. In fact, you're squirming around even as I write this! I'm just feeling bad you're running out of room in there to really stretch and play! Rest assured, you'll be free in no time ;)
  Every day I pray for your life ahead of you, that it would be marked with the love of Christ and that you would be brave and courageous, impacting this world and bringing God glory. I pray for your health, that God would bless you and keep you perfectly molded and formed in a way only a Creator can! No matter what, your daddy and I love you just the way you are. 
  Let the countdown begin!!
Love, Mama


  • How far along?: 30 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a:  longer than a loaf of bread...WHAT?!
  • The Bump: still growing! 
  • Symptoms: Hip pain and still itchy at night
  • Food Cravings: Nothing crazy, just eating a lot. I actually ordered two meals at a restaurant for the first time!
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Only when I go too long between meals
  • Sleep: What's that?
  • What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On but getting more and more snug
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Maybe, maybe not! ;)
  • Movement: It keeps getting crazier and crazier...as much as I want to meet him and hold him, I never want those kicks to stop!!
  • Maternity Clothes: Struggling to find clothes that fit, a bit of my belly shows on the bottom of most of my maternity shirts 
  • Labor Signs: Not yet...starting to look forward to those!
  • Best Moment of the (last few) Week(s): Our baby shower...what an awesome time!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Maternity pictures coming up and Brett and I's "Babymoon."  Destination: TBA :)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment