Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dear Baby Fox (40 weeks)

Dear Baby Fox (40 weeks)

Dear Baby Fox,
  Sweet boy, how many more letters are you going to make me write to you before you just get here?? I just don't think you realize how much you're going to love it out here. First of all, your Mom and Dad are really cool people who love you to the moon and back. You have a spunky puppy, Sophie, who is soooo ready to lick your little toes and tickle you! You have grandparents and aunts and uncles who are determined to spoil you rotten. You have cousins that are looking forward to playing with you and getting you into all sorts of mischief! Plus, we have so many friends, some of which even have little friends for you, all of which can't wait to meet you and love on you! We have plans to take you to fun places and read you stories and teach you all sorts of awesome things. So, baby boy, what's the hold up?? ;)
  I know I'll meet you soon enough. I know you'll only come when you're good and ready. I know it's such a gift to be able to carry a baby to full term, and for that I'm so thankful. Just don't become too content in there. Or we will have no problem coming in after you, boy! I love you more than you'll ever know and I am soooo looking forward to kissing your face and hearing your cry and holding you close and showing you off to everyone. You're my world, kid.
Love, Mama



  • How far along?: 40 WEEKS! I did it!!
  • Baby is the size of a:  Friggin' watermelon! No wonder I'm tired!
  • The Bump: It bumps into things often...
  • Symptoms: Back pain, contractions, headaches, nausea, upset stomach, irritable, emotional, swollen feet (for the first time in 9 months!), acid reflux...shall I go on?
  • Food Cravings: Not a lot...my belly can only handle so much food these days. I did pick up some freezie pops today though...looking forward to eating all of them this week...or tomorrow.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nothing in particular, just still feeling a little more nauseous and struggling with some acid reflux
  • Sleep: Sunday I woke up at 3:30 with contractions that lasted until about 10pm that night...then last night I woke up about once an hour with pains. Nothing consistent. Stupid.
  • What I miss: Being 6-8 months pregnant...the throwing up had finally subsided and I fit perfectly into maternity clothes. Oh, the glory days.
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: Off...sad about that, but it just didn't fit any more!
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Yup :)
  • Movement: He has finally slowed down...but now every movement he makes is like a knife in my side. Ouchie.
  • Maternity Clothes: They just aren't cutting it these days
  • Labor Signs: Contraction overload.
  • Best Moment of the Week: Slept in until 10:30 Saturday morning...haven't done that in years!!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Holding my baby in my arms and finally seeing his sweet face!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment