Monday, April 1, 2013

Dear Baby Fox (32 weeks)

Dear Baby Fox

Sophie's been a little clingy lately...think she knows something's up!

Dear Baby Fox,
  Do you have any idea how crazy I am about you? My heart already overflows with pride and love for you and we haven't even seen your face! I thank God daily for your little life! I've been spending time in your nursery just closing my eyes and dreaming about you. I soooo look forward to meeting you and getting to know you and seeing who you will become! You're a very special little boy!
  Yesterday we celebrated Easter Sunday. I can't wait to teach you all about Easter. See, a long time ago God saw that we as people had become so wrapped up in sin. He knew we needed a Savior, so He sent His Son, Jesus to come and save us!  Jesus had to live a perfect, sinless life and die a death He didn't deserve in order for us to be able to know God. The coolest part about the whole story, Baby Boy, is that after He died, He rose again! It was such a miracle, and it's the reason we can know and love Jesus today! I can't wait for you to come to know Him! Jesus is what this life is all about!
  I won't lie, my strength and patience is wearing thin. However, between our Savior, your daddy, your grandma, as well as several other friends and family, I've got the greatest team cheering you and I on! So instead of wishing the next 8 weeks away, I'm going to try my best to continue to savor each moment of pregnancy...especially afternoon naps :)
  I love you more than you know, sweet boy. Be good in there.
Love, Mama


  • How far along?: 32 weeks
  • Baby is the size of a:  Not sure on the comparison, but he should be almost 4 pounds!!
  • The Bump: Large and in charge
  • Symptoms: Hip and back pain, starting to feel faint heartburn...praying it doesn't become very intense! Also my feet and hands are starting to swell at night...
  • Food Cravings: Hot fudge sundaes :)
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope
  • Sleep: Sparse but I'll take what I can get
  • What I miss: Tanning Beds
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: Still on!
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: There's a few on the table, we're waiting to make it official until he's here
  • Movement: The kid is crazy...I told Brett ten bucks says he kicks during his sleep because otherwise there's no way he's getting rest in there with all this movement!
  • Maternity Clothes: Getting small!! Not buying any more at this point!
  • Labor Signs: Hello, Braxton Hicks! Most I can barely feel, but sometimes they get a little uncomfortable...my attitude is "bring it!"
  • Best Moment of the (last few) Week(s): Our babymoon :) Brett and I spent a few days away in Nashville, TN and got to relax and laugh and take naps and go on dates...it was PERFECT. Also, we got our maternity pictures back and they were AMAZING. AND my mom and I enjoyed a children's resale where we got the baby his bouncer and baby carrier and of course some cute jammies! PLUS, we finished his nursery :) Busy couple of weeks over here!!
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: My next appointment...had to miss the last one since Dr. was out on a delivery. Can't wait to check on the little man's growth and hear his sweet heartbeat!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment